(Effective & Last Modified January 1, 2018)
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the personally identifiable information you provide us through our Websites.
What information do we collect?
We may collect information from you when you place an order, write a comment, or fill out a form. When ordering or filling out a form on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1. To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
2. To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
3. To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
4. To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
5.To administer a coupon, promotion, survey, or other site feature
6. To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing or contacting us may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product, or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server through Stripe transactions and Thinkific.com’s (our online course platform provider) built in protections. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Stripe’s secure technology and then encrypted into their gateway. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by accessing their ‘Edit Profile’ page.
User Names and Passwords
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you a username and password to access our courses, you are responsible for keeping the username and password confidential. Do not give your password to anyone. If you enter a section of our website that requires a password, you should log out when you leave. As a safety precaution, you should also close out of your web browser completely and re-open it before viewing other parts of the Internet.
CONTACT & OPT-OUT INFORMATION
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.